Yahoooo!!!!! when i did the .open leona.rmgc and then entered pragma
integrity_check;I got OK
thank you

      From: Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:55 PM
 Subject: Re: [sqlite] Is this a problem?

> On May 23, 2017, at 3:31 PM, Leona Struckhoff <moma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I placed the Leona.rmcg file in the same folder as the sqlite3.exeI double
> clicked on sqlite3.exeI noticed my comand prompt had sqlite and not sqlite3.
> Your examples below have sqlite3.
> I entered the following:sqlite> sqlite3 Leona.rmgc  ...> PRAGMA
> integrity_check;Error: near "sqlite3": syntax errorsqlite> sqlite3
> [Leona.rmgc]  ...> PRAGMA integrity_check;Error: near "sqlite3": syntax
> errorsqlite>

It’s been a long time since I used Windows, but I think that if you
double-click the EXE you will be running the SQLite command interpreter in the
window that comes up. So you don’t need to use the “sqlite3” command.

Instead, type “.open” (with a period!), then a space, and then the full path to
the database file. That should open the database. Then you can type “pragma
integrity_check;”.

—Jens