Try it

create a table and use the zeroblob(n) function to insert lots of blobs of
size n

ie
create table blobs (b blob);

insert into blobs values(zeroblob(100000000));
insert into blobs values(zeroblob(100000000));

etc.

interestingly the max blob size is specified as 2147483647 but on my
current test client 3.18.0

insert into blobs values(zeroblob(2147483647));

fails wih string or blob too big. Not had time to investigate :(

Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence