On 15 Dec 2017, at 8:36pm, x <tam118...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I’ll have to look into how to increase the in-memory pager cache.

Before you do anything like that, ask yourself two questions:

a) Is my program actually fast enough without any of these weird picky measures
?  Or am I spending lots of time learning details of SQLite when I could be
spending it improving my program’s functions ?

b) Is the environment I’m developing under identical to those my program is
going to work under ?  You’re running under win32.  Are all your users going to
run under win32 or some going to be running win64 ?  The two don’t do the same
things at the same point.  Don’t do lots of work and then have to tell people
"My program doesn’t work on your computer because you’re running 64-bit Windows
10.".

Simon.