Hi all,
I would like to view the source code of libsqlite3.so because of a problem with sqlite3_get_table function... I have a question: in the file sqlite-3.3.7.tar.gz that I find at http://www.sqlite.org/download.html, are there also the source code of the library? If the answer is no, where can I find them? Instead, if the answer is yes, what is the option of the 'configure' command to build the shared library? (I've tried with './configure --enable-shared' but without any result... I only build the binary sqlite3)

Laura