Good morning everybody,

first of all gratulation for this nice project. I am making my first experiments with it.
I did checkout the source and I am going to spend some hours reading the code.

I started embedding the "velcity nice tabs" into a tile. I found that it looses track of
my position sometimes, and this is the first part of struts-menu I would like to better understand.

At the moment I render my menues manually. I have a controller action on a tile loading the
right submodules in my application. Each submodule has its own tile and therefore its own
controller action handling the requests and choosing what to show.

The main problem is, I do switsch the module without using the menues. So if you click on
the username on the calendar, you are switching to the user's mantainance module. The
struts-menue is not following.

So here is my question: rather then guessing position by url, I would prefer to select
the menue manually. In my eyes, this should override the url scanning procedure.
Is there any way to tell struts-menue what the actual position is? Like setting a session scope
variable with the menue name?

thanks for any help,

brgds,

papick

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: Perforce Software. Perforce is the Fast Software Configuration Management System offering advanced branching capabilities and atomic changes on 50+ platforms. Free Eval! http://www.perforce.com/perforce/loadprog.html _______________________________________________ struts-menu-user mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sf.net/lists/listinfo/struts-menu-user