I just have to work with only one displayer. So, I just hard code those in
my JSP
having <useMenuDisplayer/> tag.
If you have frameset, you can have one JSP for each menu displayer and hard
code
css & js meta-tags and have each frame point to a different JSP.
That way, Browser will request for all those JSPs individually.

Reddy