Need help here too.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 4:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Where to build dropdown lists?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but any help is much appreciated!

I have some drop down lists that I populate in my action class, which
means I call myPage.do each time. This was working nicely, until I tried
adding some validation. If this fails the action class is not called and
then when the page tries to find the bean containing the list for the
drop down it does not exist! Previously we built the lists in the reset
function in the form class, but I was wanting to move all the code out
of here with the idea of using the dyna forms.

So I was wanting to know, is my only option to build my dropdowns as
part of my reset functions?

Thanks for any help
IV