When using the client side validation, there is always a javascript pop up box that
says something along the lines of 'Your a thick b*stard, fill in xxx!' Our client
requirement is that we produce a list of errors at the top of the page, (the red <UL>
kinda thing), which rules out the use of these java script pop ups.

Another thing that I noticed when playing with the JavaScript pop ups was that all the
validator JavaScript, whether used or not is included in the JSP code. I ende up with
hundreds of lines of JavaScript, including date, email and phone number validation,
for a login for that had two elements? Is this the way it should work?

Thanks again
IV

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/redirect-home?tag=velloscouk-21&placement=home_multi.gif&site=amazon