Hi all,

we tried to modify  gdm-2.16.0-56.el5.src.rpm (Red Hat) settings
MAX_CONNECTIONS to 100.

It doesn't work. Maybe we have done something wrong, but when our 2 server FOG
were online
again, the SunRays got no login screens. So we stopped this experiment.

When we start the FOG again with the original gdm, we saw, it needed a long for
the
SunRays to come up and work properly. And of course, we have still the 26D
problem.

Sometimes i think, there is a communication problem between the two servers.
When a 26D appears, i have also the problem to access "Sessions" in the GUI
of one of the servers. When 26D is gone, i have no problems with the GUI
to access "Sessios".

I want to know, if this 26D problem only appears in FOGs or also in standalone
systems.

Detlev

--
  Detlev  | Institut fuer Mikroelektronische Systeme
  Habicht | D-30167 Hannover +49 511 76219662 habi...@ims.uni-hannover.de