Hi Oleg,

I'm having trouble upgrading the NAND memory on an elphel 393. I've tried it
with multiple boards. I used the ipaddress/update_software.html tool. When I
flash the board, I shut it down, remove the uSD card, and reboot it. But it
doesn't boot up correctly. I'm able to log in on minicom but when I try
ifconfig I find that the board doesn't have an ip address. Do you know how to
resolve this issue? I noticed there's a recent upload at
community.elphel.com/files/393 called fix_net_config.tar.gz. Is that related to
my issue?

Thanks,

Mohamed Morsy
RedZone Robotics