Hi Mohamed,

I think it's not related.

Most likely you need an updated device tree (devicetree.dtb). The newest
boards are revC - they have a different PHY reg address compared to revB
(and older). The recovery cards came with updated devicetree - and so, the
network is working.
The revision letter is printed near the network connector on top of the
board. For revC - try devicetree.dtb from the attachment.

fix_net_config.tar.gz - just moves network configuration from
/etc/elphel393/init_elphel393.py to /etc/network/interfaces which is a more
conventional place for linux. And it will be included in the next release.

I'm having trouble upgrading the NAND memory on an elphel 393. I've tried