Hello,

In the link you used the internal trigger generator is working and is
routed out to the sync cable (which is probably self-looped - input and
output wires are connected):

Try:
*1.* Set TRIG_OUT=0x0 to stop internal pulses at the sync cable output:

# old link:

http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?sensor_port=0&immediate&TRIG_CONDITION=0x95555&TRIG_OUT=0x66555&TRIG_PERIOD=100000000&TRIG=4

# new link:

http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?sensor_port=0&immediate&TRIG_CONDITION=0x95555&;
> *TRIG_OUT=0x0*&TRIG_PERIOD=100000000&TRIG=4

*or *

*2.* If the sync cable inputs and outputs connected. Disconnect the wires
from each other and apply your trigger source:
signal or "+" - to Black wire,
ground or "-" - to Green wire.
Please, check the wire colors and pinout here
<https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/103891>.

Let us know if that worked. Thanks. I'll update our docs to make them clear.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer
phone: +1 801 783 5555 x124