I have 1 existing DSL connection and 2 existing Cable connections.  I am
adding 2 more Cable connections as part of a phase-in/phase-out  scenario.
The current setup works great.  It is using policy based routing on pfsense
1.0.1.  I can not seem to get the additional interfaces to work.  I have
tested with my laptop and know the  the ISP routers are setup and working
correctly as bridges.  On my laptop, all I have to do is enter the correct
static IP information to use the internet.  The ISP threw me off a little
setting the router IP as the highest number in the assigned IP range.  All
other ISPs have used the lowest.  I am not sure how to enter the static IP
info for the OPTx interfaces because of this.  I have been assigned
x.x.x.49-x.x.x.53 with the default gateway being x.x.x.54.  It is a /29
netblock with netmask 255.255.255.248.  Would I enter this as x.x.x.49/29,
x.x.x.53/29, or x.x.x.54/29?  I am not getting any traffic thru the interface
when I have tried using these.  I setup a port forward for SSH to a test
machine on the network.  It does not go thru.  Is there a default traffic
rule I have missed adding somewhere?  Any information you can provide would
be appreciated.

Robert