I know it works.  You guys have done great with that.  I have WAN, OPT1, and
OPT2 working great.  I do not know why OPT3 and OPT4 do not.  I have tested
and checked so much I don't know what else to look for.  I have not seen this
specific doc.  I don't think it existed when I set this up originally.  I
will go over this one too.

Robert