On 3/29/07, Vaughn L. Reid III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I changed the My Identifier on the tunnel definition to IP Address and
then specified  75.44.169.169.  I clicked save and apply.  When I did
this, the tunnel still did not work.  In addition, all mention of the
tunnel stopped in the IPSEC logs.

I have confirmed that I can ping the 75.44.169.169 IP from the remote
gateway and that it is the OPT2 IP for the pfsense box.  I also
confirmed that I can ssh into the pfsense machine using the above IP
address.

Are there any special firewall or NAT rules that I need to set up the
OPT2 interface to get it to accept an IPSEC tunnel?  I noticed that, for
WAN at least, that those rules are automatically created and are not
visible on the rules page.

Nothing else is required except for a pass rule on the IPSEC tab on
recent snapshots.

I am running a tunnel on a opt1 interface and it works fine here.

Scott