> Nearly all of our sites are
> now report periodic disconnects where users viewing the sites who have
> sessions on the servers

Interesting. This may or may not be related, but the last couple of VoIP setups
I've done (with 1.2.2) have shown similar, but not identical issues.

The phones (Snom 3xx series) are at remote offices, connecting back to an
asterisk server at the client's main office (fibre connection, no NAT at main
office, public IP).

According to the asterisk logs, the phones at the remote sites disconnect and
reconnect on an annoyingly regular basis (approximately every 30 minutes).
There is no other traffic on the WAN interface apart from the general SIP
chatter and RTP traffic during calls. Bandwidth usage is <120kbps at all times,
on a connection capable of at least 780kbps in both directions. Running a
simple ping test between the two sites for 48 hours shows no packet loss.

It does not appear to be happening with the older offices using 1.2-RELEASE, or
earlier 1.2 betas. Phone config is identical between the sites. I have tried
changing the newer pfSense boxes to "conservative" but it does not appear to
have made any difference.

Same issue, or something else entirely?

Any thoughts/suggestions gratefully appreciated. Unfortunately, as these are
embedded systems a few hundred miles away (in opposite directions, of course),
"change them back to 1.2-RELEASE" is a bit tricky :-)

Regards,

Chris