On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Chris Bagnall <li...@minotaur.cc> wrote:
>> Thanks for your thoughts on this one.  For me, it ended up being a dotnet
>> application pool issue on the server set to 60 minutes instead of a specific
>> time
>> or 24 hours :).
>
> Just to confirm, are you saying that 1.2.2 has definitely *not* introduced
> any new issues in your environment?

That's what it sounds like, the issues he noted weren't anything like
the ones you and LJ noted in this thread. If there are issues, they
aren't widespread. Between our developers and commercial support
customers, I know many of the biggest installs out there are on 1.2.2
and have no issues.

The mail issue noted in this thread and the issues you noted, Chris,
sound like they could be state keeping regressions for some rare edge
cases. I'm curious if the newer FreeBSD in 1.2.3 snapshots changes
anything, but recommend approaching it with caution as the change to
7.1 isn't widely tested yet. I know 7.1 has fixed hardware regressions
from 6.2 to 7.0 for multiple people, and there are many people running
it without problems, but still approach with caution at this point.