Ken,

I apologize for the confusion. I'm converting my vehicle to use SVO (straight
vegetable oil) or WVO (waste veggie oil) and would simply pour the WVO through
the Baja Filter instead of straight into the fuel tank.

But it could also be used, I guess, in biodiesel production, but only for small
batches, where the slow process of manual filtration wouldn't be a problem.

Craig

Ken Provost wrote:

> Craig wrote:
>
> >It's  www.westmarine.com , and it's the Baja Fuel filter. I've got one, and
> >it's got three different screens, in series, one of which is supposed to
> >filter out water (it's designed for boaters who are concerned about getting
> >bad diesel in Mexico - diesel contaminated with water.
> >
> >Seems like it would be a good prefilter for WVO (frenchfry oil) which might
> >have water, plus of course chunks o' food.
>
> I've thought about using commercial filters for my oil and biodiesel, but
> I've always wondered -- how do you force the oil through? Specifically,
> do you have a recommendation of a particular pump (electric? manual?)
> that's readily available, reasonably priced, easily adapted to standard
> tubing or pipe sizes, etc etc?  Mfr. and part no. would be great!  Thx, -K

> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.