Craig wrote:

>I apologize for the confusion. I'm converting my vehicle to use SVO (straight
>vegetable oil) or WVO (waste veggie oil) and would simply pour the WVO through
>the Baja Filter instead of straight into the fuel tank.
>
>But it could also be used, I guess, in biodiesel production, but
>only for small
>batches, where the slow process of manual filtration wouldn't be a problem.

Now I'm REALLY confused -- are you saying that with no pumping force at all
(i.e., "simply pouring through the Baja Filter"), you could get WVO
to go through?
I know if the filter was used in the fuel line, the fuel pump would
take care of it,
but it sounds you're using the filter outside the car, which puts you
in a similar
bind to me. Won't you need a pump too?