Ken,

My SVO/WVO conversion will have several fuel filters plumbed into the system -
upstream from the heated SVO/WVO tank I'll have a relatively coarse pre-filter,
followed by a finer fuel filter/water separator, and the dino-diesel tank will
have another filter.

What I'm proposing the Baja filter for is as a funnel - which is what it is -
through which I'll pour restaurant fry oil, into the SVO/WVO tank. And if this
clogs up the Baja filter too quickly, I may have to let the WVO settle for a few
days, and even pre-filter it prior to pouring it through the Baja filter.

Hope this helps.

Craig