Good info.  Does anybody know where I can get, or get plans for, a waste
oil burning water heater?  Here in Costa Rica we don't need air heated.  My
house has neither a heating system nor a cooling system, but the hot water
heater is eating me up!  I have searched, but it seems that no one makes a
good home hot water heater that burns waste engine oil.  I wouldnt even
mind if it had a small propane pilot light.

Any ideas?

- Art Wolfskill

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!