BTW, I realize that this is "asking" a lot.  In anticipation to
objections, I am not asking you (Steve) that you should do this, as
though you owe anything.  I merely meant to lay out what it would take
for you or someone else to get this done.

But rather than have that someone will say I expect too much, if you
choose not to do all this, I think a backup would be this: If one or
two folks have access to decent info and want to share (how much they
usually pay or get each week) then I could probably set them up to
have limited access to a folder at my own site, and they could be set
up to upload info once per week.  Once it's down to a system, it would
only take them a few minutes per week.  They'd have to get their
pricing, re-put it into their document (on top of last week's data)
and upload the new .html file for everyone to see the new pricing.

This is not to minimize the effort or responsibility.  Essentially, it
would have to be someone whose life was regular enough so it wouldn't
be an overimposition.

On Sat, 11 May 2002 13:28:37 -0700, you wrote:

>>If I could find a regular source of pricing of various fuels
>
>I think that there are only one or two ways this is ever going to get
>done, despite the very best efforts not only of the Petroleum Industry
>(which seems to have set itself up as one of the only sources of
>ethanol pricing information) but also of participants in the ethanol
>industry (ADM, et. al.)
>
>One of the ways would be to make use of one or more of the folks who
>may be reading who could, once a week or once a month send information
>as to ethanol pricing, be it in a straightforwrd form (here is what I
>paid or charged this week, wholesale or retail, for ethanol in
>thus-and-such form) or a bit more roundabout compromise (here is what
>my local station is charging for E85, or here is the information I am
>stealing from a paid subscription publication which provides pricing).
>A person such as yourself could commit a few minutes per month or per
>week to receiving the information from one or more sources and posting
>it as a courtesy to the ethanol community.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM