----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Addison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Acid esterification method:extra step.

> Hello Paul
>
> > WVO titrating at 16ml
>
> That's very high - does it include the 3.5 g/litre (or whatever)?
> What kind of oil? High tallow content?

No that did not include the 3.5g/litre, keith.
The oil was sourced by a friend who runs what he calls the Worlds Longest
vegetable run. atherton Tablelands to Normanton. He backloads WVO and WVF
for me.
Sometimes the oil is emptied into different containors than it came in so
identifying it is a problem,but I think it was origionally cotton seed oil.
It arrives as black as tar and the consistency of diff oil. Strangely enough
there is no tallow dropout. Tests I have done on this oil show that it is a
good solvent for tallow. This could be the type of oil the bonding involved
or some factor of its breakdown.
Certainly wouldn't want to eat anything cooked in oil of that poor a
quality.
This biodiesel business could make one paranoid, asking to test the cooking
oil before making a food purchase.

Regards,, Paul Gobert.

---

Will You Find True Love?