Anyone familiar with the Perkins D3152 engine? I have located one that
is about 25 or 30 years old and has 86 hours on it (run twice each month
just to keep tabs on it). The metal tag on the unit says D3-152I. Am I
correct in my understanding that this is a three-cylinder, 2.5 liter
engine? Any opinions on this engine or its suitability for conversion to
SVO use would be appreciated. And if anyone has any literature on it or
a closely related engine, I'd love to know! Thanks,

Christopher Witmer

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM