Is anyone else bothered by their insistence on the validity of
counting other drivers' deaths?  I think the folks who were claiming
SUV's were safer for themselves and their families clearly were not
talking about any concern for the other car.  Right or wrong, it's
clearly different from what they were saying, IMO.

Access your PC just like Web Mail
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r5uw2C/zncEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM