>   From: Hakan Falk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>One advantage with non trimmed email is that if you have an
>interesting thread between two persons you can save one email
>and delete the previous ones.

But I get the digest. It often arrives with 5-10 or more copies of some
messages!

I realize my needs conflict with yours, but your problem is solved by sorting
on messages subjects, or using a threaded email program.

--
: Jan Steinman <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM