>Quite often they seem to figure something out, I'm not quite sure
>what, but they stay and don't complain anymore. Other times they just
>unsub.

this has little to do with mac vs. windows.  Putting aside debates on
censorship, computers, bandwidth, God-Knows-What, the initial query of the
person seemed to indicate that he had not really latched on to a good way to
filter things into an email client box that would work to help him organize.
Maybe I misremember.  Someone is here and I'm in a bit of a rush.

There are many email clients for windows besides Outlook, which I agree has
been a security hazard that no one anywhere should use.  Eudora, for example,
which you use, is also made for Windows.

I use Agent .99 and it does pretty much for me the same thing that Eudora does
for you.  There are quite a few email clients out there I think that would help
this and other new visitors have better experiences of this discussion group.
I think that many many new internet discussion participants, perhaps even
knowledgeable biofuel people, are wandering into a web-based discussion and not
really "computing" that there's another way until they've had a frustrating
time of it.  It would be nice if there were a quick and painless way to make
sure that people new to groups are advised to eschew web-based discussion and
go straight to POP3 whatever, with email client recommendations and other
nuances....

My procedure is pretty much identical to the one you describe.  My "threading"
of emails just means that within a subject one can clearly identify which mail
is a response to which post.... I think pretty much what you have.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM