Rather interesting John.

Protecting whom from what? Weapons of mass deception?

There's a time for assault and a time for a long seige. Unfortuantely, your
boys don't know how to differentiate between the hands on a clock and have
swept the world into a miasma of distortion.

I don't think that there is a soul on this list who wouldn't agree to some
extent or another that a military for defense is a prudent recourse.

However, what you will find is that more people than not believe that use of
the military under false pretenses and the manufacture of fear and fear
mongoring in order to substantiate those false pretenses is a coward's
behavior, the behavior of those with an agenda of manipulation and
control, the behavior of the deranged, or all of the above.

Definition
Chickenhawk - n. - A person enthusiastic about war, provided someone else
fights it; particularly when that enthusiasm is undimmed by personal
experience with war; most emphatically when that lack of experience came in
spite of ample opportunity in that person's youth.
http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=CHDB_about

Don't hesitate to hit up their home page as well and then peruse from there.
It appears that you are in dire need of a daily dose of humour to pull you
out of your Limbaughtic state of malease. (It's a healthier cure than
prescription pain killers, which numb the mind as well as the pain.)

As for that sign off of yours... "Regards from Earth?"

You might want to start circumnavigating those fumes exuding from the
sewage pit of those who brought us Weapons of Mass Deception. The inevitable
result of avoiding such caution is to quickly find your feet no longer
anchored to terra firma. Skittering off into the ozone, perhaps, but
certainly not anchored.

Todd Swearingen