Hi
am working on a new house and would like to make it as energy efficient
as possible.
I heard, a few years back that the Swedes were dealing with their spent
fuel problem by putting the pellets in leadded glass balls about the
size of baseballs.  These balls then  maintain a temp of 105 F for
100,000 years.
This seems like it would make an excellent hot water heater - in fact a
fine way to heat my house with hot water.  could also keep the ice and
show off my porch steps and driveway in the winter .   I could  rig it
to a sterling engine to provide free electricity for me and my family
for many generations to come.
Does anyone know where I can get these balls?
Hopefully,
Fred

"A chorus of voices exhorts kids to study science. No one stops to ask
whether it is inhumane to force adolescents to spend the bulk of their
time studying subjects most of them hate."
-- Unabomber Manifesto, Ted Kaczynski

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511