<x-charset ISO-8859-1>--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, bob allen <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

> f150_351m wrote:
>

> > You can fight over that being right or wrong, or the other benefints
> > to the world outside of the business.  You might be right.  But to say
> > it won't impact the economics of the business is flat wrong.
> >
> > Ed
> >

> Yes, and with slavery and child labor, there is full employment.  Go
> business!

Hmmm.  I read your reply, and said, "Huh?"

Then I had the urge to yell out another factoid unrelated to anything
I said, following the apparent new trend.  8^)

Finally I realized that, since at least in the US I believe that the
unemployment rates are calculated using the numbers of people who are
actively seeking employment and slaves/kids both don't count in that
classification, then there would be no impact on the official
employment numbers.  But I'm sure that isn't what you meant.  Yes,
insert a 8^) again.  Oh, I also see that I need to spell check better.

Seriously, I'm not understanding you here.  I simply stated that no
matter if an idea is good or bad, that the odds are when someone says
there is no economic impact they just didn't see the impact that
certainly exists.  Rarely are things free.

It almost seems like you have a general anti-business attitude.  If
so, why?

As for the original topic, I got the latest issue of Engineered
Systems in the mail today.  http://www.esmagazine.com/  It's free, and
very interesting to those looking into more energy efficient buildings
and building systems.  It seems like a good place to see what's
leading edge in actual installations.