Reading this, I start to be proud of being an European and on the new 100
list of "least corrupted countries", US must come after any of the EU
countries. It is no way that US can keep the spot of being the 18th least
corrupted country in the world. Even Italians on the 28th spot, are less
corrupted than US under the Bush administration.

It is sad to see this.

Hakan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511