On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:30:01 +0100, you wrote:

>Reading this, I start to be proud of being an European and on the new 100
>list of "least corrupted countries", US must come after any of the EU
>countries. It is no way that US can keep the spot of being the 18th least
>corrupted country in the world. Even Italians on the 28th spot, are less
>corrupted than US under the Bush administration.
>
>It is sad to see this.
>
>Hakan

Yup.  And I agree that this is an issue of some corruption.

Although I'm sure there are many good people involved with politics
and philosophy at many levels, let it not be said that as a
generalization the Neo-Cons are consistent supporters of
entrepeneurial free-market efforts and rights.  Their conspicuous
deafening silence toward efforts like this, efforts which center about
good people simply trying to be productive, is a constant reminder of
how to them support for productivity and freedom and jobs is a matter
of expediency and laziness.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511