<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hi Kirk

Interesting one - I posted it before, but no harm in posting it
again. There was some discussion on it:
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/31859/

A couple of weeks ago it came up at SANET, the SustAg list, with
quite a lot more discussion, including some objections by Biofuel
member Kim Travis, with which I agreed. I posted a response to the
original post there, from Misha - sustainable food production and
sustainable fuel/energy have a lot in common, quite a lot about both
in my reply, so I'll post it again here:

<snip>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511