Add some pellets from cold pressed Canola seed for increased
production...at about 8% oil content remaining, they are good in the
ration, and some studies indicate 10% increase in milk production. So
you get your oil for SVO or biodiesel...about 1/3 oil and 2/3 pellets
is typcial, and you get animal fodder at an oil percentage that is very
good for palatability, digestibility, nutrition, and for productivity!

Edward Beggs
http://www.biofuels.ca

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511