>Keith,
>
>What is the URL of this homestead list?  I'd like to check it out.
>
>Greg H.

Hi Greg

It's a listserve, and it used to have a web-based archives, but it's
changed now and I can't find an archive anymore. These are the
details:

HOMESTEAD Discussion Group -- Internet community of several hundred
homesteaders.
Subscribe: email [EMAIL PROTECTED], leave subject blank, in the body
of the email, type:
subscribe Homestead
Or subscribe online:
http://help.unc.edu/?id=62#d0e86

I get the impression it's not as active and lively as it was a couple
of years ago, but you still get a few gems there.

Best

Keith

<sip>