Interesting.  I do have some termite issue in my own concrete house.

The kind that I have can come up through a 1/32 inch crack in the
concrete floor to get at cabinets, wood studs, etc.  At present
they're not active, part of the house was remediated before I got
here, and I'm figuring out what to do.  None of the affected wood is
not structural or load-bearing of the roof, and the termites are not
active at this moment, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

It is several hundred dollars to fix, and a homeowner has other
expenses.  Maybe I'll remove all the house's wood, make a pile of it
outside, invite the termites over and collect methane emissions from
their activities?