Chuck,

There's no "problem" with any reviewer, save for those who are defficient in
their powers of discernment. The problem(s) lay with principle, or the lack
thereof - with the overly bloated price, its overly-hyped abilities and the
fact that for a "complete system" it is grossly under-equipped.

One should suppose that distributors such as yourself don't have a problem
with selling overpriced merchandise as long as the customer's credit card
clears?

Let's get serious, because you certainly didn't the first time all this was
pointed out back in February of this year.

 The primary parts inventory on this "system" consists of:

1) 110 gallon, conical bottom, closed-head, mixing tank - retailing at
$208.00
1) Stand for same - retailing at $120.00
1) 18 gallon, conical bottom, closed-head, mixing tank - retailing at $62.00
1) Stand for same - retailing at $85.00
1) 1" clear water pump - retailing at $35.00
1 set) Miscellaneous reinforced poly tubing - retailing at $15.00
1 set) Miscellaneous valves, clamps & fittings - retailing at $75.00
1) Junction box with cover plate, timer, switch and outlet - retailing at
$17.00

Extraneous costs are:

Incoming freight for tanks, stands and pump - $205.00
Welded pump and control box bracket - $25.00
Matching rust resistant paint - $2.75
Instruction pamphlet - $0.75
Crate - $35.00
Assembly time, 1.5 hours - $37.50

Total cost - ~$1,025.00

Now Chuck old boy, it's your turn to chime in with the percentage of each
sale that you make as a distributor.....[Gee..., I wonder why you don't fess
up to being a distributor right off the bat?]

Hmmmmm......, let's see.....subtract perhaps 15% from the retail price of
$3,000 and that still leaves $1,500 wiggle room.....

No wonder Rudi/Fuel-Meister/Chuck can afford to offer "Free airline tickets"
with purchase.

Then there are those minute little matters of limitted functionality, system
incompleteness and gross over-representation....

No Chuck, about the only thing that has changed since this past February
when you avoided the same facts is that the marketing text has changed a
little...

"Turbine pump," eh?
"Closed loop vapor recovery," eh?
"Real-time," eh?

Opposed to un-real time one can only suppose.

Oh....., did I forget to mention all the other costs that are born by the
buyer after purchase just to get  this over-priced, "complete system"
functional? Drums, plumbing, pumps, filtration, insulation (You do believe
in saving energy, don't you Chuck?), not to mention the fleecing of
consumers for a $295 barrel heater when they can pay $130 plus freight at
McMaster-Carr?

Well, one thing is almost for certain. Shame and guilt aren't genetic traits
that are predominant within the "Fuel-Monster" gene pool.

Todd Swearingen