From: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 1:12 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] sound file: radio show interview: make your own
biodiesel

Hello Chuck

>I own a FuelMeister.Ê It works great and is a well developed
>product.Ê Rudi has been very helpfull.Ê What is your problem?

My problem? I don't have a problem. You do though. You have a very
short memory too.

I recommended an archive search, and I'm not going to do it for you.
What you'll find if you can be bothered to do it yourself is a LOT of
valid criticism of the FuelMeister, of Rudi and of the very bad
information at his website. The FuelMeister was aptly described as a
joke, a bad joke, a very expensive bad joke.

This is all news to you? That would be strange. What you'll also find
is that all three, FuelMeister, Rudi, and website, were defended by
you, and only by you I think, but not defended at all effectively -
AND that what you didn't say then, and aren't saying now, is that you
sell the things. So what's the problem? You are, partly.

The FuelMeister is still a bad joke - $3,000 worth of junk. As for
its being a "well developed product", which was what you said last
time too, at least one person who bought one has spent another couple
of thousand on it, throwing good money after bad it seems because his
results still seem very questionable to say the least.

And Rudi's website is still fraught with bad information.

And I guess you're still trying to sell FuelMeisters and being
defensive about it.

Keith

>Ê ----- Original Message -----
>Ê From: Keith Addison
>Ê To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
>Ê Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 12:55 AM
>Ê Subject: Re: [biofuel] sound file: radio show interview: make your
>own biodiesel
>

>Ê >http://evworld.com/view.cfm?section=article&storyid=687
>Ê >
>Ê >You have to click on the Windows Media Player link.ÊÊ I am unable to
>Ê >make the real player link work, though that may be my setup.
>Ê >
>Ê >Once you start listening, there is about 1 minute of worthless music,
>Ê >and then the radio show begins.Ê I'm listening to the interview now.
>Ê >
>Ê >I think the person interviewed has a web page here:
>Ê >
>Ê >http://www.biodieselsolutions.com/
>
>Ê Aarghhh! Rudi and his FuelMeister! And his website that's full of
nonsense!

>Ê I strongly urge a list archive search for "FuelMeister", a thorough
>Ê read of the results, and a ready supply of salt to apply to whatever
>Ê Rudi might tell the radio.
>
>Ê Best
>
>Ê Keith

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor