Hi Keith,

You are right that "pimping" is quite harsh, and possibly the wrong word
to use, but I have a problem with Joshua Tickell, who for many, seems to
be the official spokesperson for the grassroots biodiesel movement
endorsing processor equipment that is way over priced and looks as
though it could be ineffective at making quality biodiesel. As you
stated he just might not really know from processors. And, I would
question, does he care?

With all the processor designs on your web site, possibly a person who
considers themselves incapable of plumbing together a processor could
hire someone to do it for them (local plumber?), and still come out way,
way, way cheaper than any pre-bought system.

IMO Jeff Rense needs to interview some of the folks in the "open-source"
home-brew biodiesel movement. Keith, are you up for it?

Do you know if Joshua still uses unwashed biodiesel?

Chris