Hi Randy

Water in suspension is not the same as water held in an emulsion. Eg:

"Water Content - If emulgated [emulsified], a higher water content is
not disadvantageous (as long the emulgation remains stable, which is
very difficult). Normally water will cause problems anywhere in the
fuel system." -- Comments from Elsbett Technologie on the German PPO
fuel standard: "Quality Standard for Rapeseed Oil as a Fuel"
http://journeytoforever.org//biodiesel_svostd.html#vegstd

There's quite a lot of discussion about this in the list archives. See:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=water-fuel+emulsion&l=sustainablelorgbiofuel%40sustainablelists.org>
75 matches for "water-fuel emulsion"

Best wishes

Keith