Hello everyone!
I'm just wondering if any of you has looked into Andrea Rossi and his approach
to Cold Fussion.  According to reports I've found over the net, they are about
to go commercial in Greece with a 1MW power plant by October.  I found the
following web site to contain the most detailed information about this approach
to Cold Fussion: http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/
I found the information rather stunning but then again, I'm not an expert on
the subject.  Nonetheless, this technology is worth a look.
Regards,Alex