Hi Darryl,

A few years ago I carried out a multi million dollar evaluation of
chemically emulsified diesel fuels with methanol, ethanol and water
binaries.  These studies included fuel emission profiles and a complete
durability test.  This was in conjunction with Daimler and produced very
interesting results and identified several problem area.  We also completed
a significant program of work to identify which fuel additive were essential
for performance and durability requirements as well as injection system
modifications required for durability.  We studied various levels of binary
addition to the diesel fuel and also carried out complete fuel stability
studies in conjunction with a major oil company.

The tests were carried out at an independent laboratory in Germany and the
entire study was very detailed.

If you wish to PM me, I will bew happy to assist you if you wish.

Regards

Fred Enga
Associated Technology Management Consultants
Vancouver, BC
Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]