Here is that link...found it on Steve's site...I thought it was brilliantly
simple when I first saw it...still do...just add the "diesel/SVO" idea to
Frank's concept instead of a gasser...and SVO is fantastic for a cogen set
up. Think about it...you can keep several hundred gallons of vegoil in the
garage of basement in a sealed tank vented to outside....keep it nice and
hot for fuel...and use it for thermal mass for the home heat and hot water
system as well, right?

Also, you can hook your  "brake drum" windmill to it via a resistance heater
and dump excess electricity into the "hot veggie" tank if the wind is
blowing and the batteries are already full up (if off-grid)

http://redistribution.org/housers/power/

> BTW, saw one link a while ago where the guy had an interesting
> concept...leave the engine in the car,

Ed B.
www.biofuels.ca

Monitoring Service trial