I like to share with you all some of my thoughts based on reasoning and my
observation and as result on some of my experience:

1- You all know having a very good welcome and much more potential then
"FLASH". Adobe has more reputation then Macromedia, they an easily push it
thru to become wide accepted standard but they choose other way around?. It
tell me something that either they could not find the talented resource
enough to make it thru or the architect of it has some flaws/hurdle to make
SVG become inferior or both. To me this is admittance on Adobe part that
SVG  will not serve their purpose and inferior to Flash?

2- We have got into this dilemma:

a- If we put everything (Script and event)  inside the SVG then 'SVG" can
not access external elements. Then this is nothing more then an other
'Flash". In this case I have not seen any player can have it technically
competitive yet simply it's veeeeeeery slow. I personally have done some
research on "Batik" and "FF" on this matter and I don't think that architect
can helping me to overcome this hurdle.

b- If we put the SVG outside of the player and/or  using SVG-outside
javascript making SVG as a part of the DOM. I have give up on this when all
time and every time IE will fails me if there is about 5-6000 elements total
I have not come up with the exact number yet but 6000 is a sure shot. FF
other hand do not fail me on about 7000 yet but it cost me two arms and a
leg to have an element update. (I have not counting the loading time yet).

c- As some have suggested: Take the code from Batik or FF then make it work
on IE? building a "Me too" ? It is not going to be better either -I think?-.

d- I do believe the VML plug-gin for none IE may be more appealing to big
player such as Google map then having SVG or even MS live local ?

3- Let's be real: Just give me an percentage of client that does not have
access to IE. You can have 15-20% of the client that have FF or Opera. Among
them how many does not have access to IE ? I think this number is veeeeery
small.

4- Does Microsoft having any incentive to have SVG "natively support" ?.
give these facts/fact-toids

a- They already have VML.

b- It does not take much time to get the open source then make it become an
plug-gin activeX as of AVG. As the way MS does in the pass with "filer
activeX"; 99% percent of the development are already there?. I think this
will become one more "Flash" inferior product. Not  counting that MS are
competing with Adobe on other areas of the Web development?
Another ActiveX "Me too" ?

c- "Hope" come when other browsers are supporting SVG?  will it  cause MS to
support SVG?. Without any other development we are all hung by a thread. ASV
is an ActiveX which is OS application now it works on XP, 2000. Does it work
on Vista? LongHorn?.

ONLY THE FUTURE WILL TELL.

Thanks

Phi