Thanks for the suggestion.

In my application (GIS and Mapping), I wanted to show the streets
which are polylines, with borders. If I reverse the coordinates for
all the polylines, then it will increase the file size. The
suggestion that you gave seem to work, but I am looking for drawing
borders to my polylines without increasing my file size.

Thanks again for your input.

Nathan.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Phi Tran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On 7/6/06, sent1729 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Yes,
> >
> > But the stoke does not add any border to the polyline. It just
> > strokes the polyline with a specified color and a stroke width.
> >
> > Say for a polyline of Stroke "white" with stroke width "10", I
would
> > like to draw a "black" border of stroke width 2, around the white
> > polyline.
> >
> > Nathan.
> >

> No It's not that way.
>
> Stroke-width is the thickness of the line. And When you
use "polyline". Line
> does not have  "border" then you cannot make the border of
a "line".

> There may be easier way to accomplish your task,
> 1- Change the you polyline into a Path from point(0) to point (x).
> 2- Add a reverse (M) from point(x) to point(0). Make sure at this
reverse
> phase you shift the coordination to the value of your with.
>

> Hope this help
>
> Phi.
>
> - House of ZipProtocol and SVG rendering Package.
>  HTTP://oneplusplus.com
>
> > --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com <svg-developers%
40yahoogroups.com>,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM