On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:55:59 +0200, sent1729 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes,
>
> But the stoke does not add any border to the polyline. It just
> strokes the polyline with a specified color and a stroke width.
>
> Say for a polyline of Stroke "white" with stroke width "10", I would
> like to draw a "black" border of stroke width 2, around the white
> polyline.
>
> Nathan.

There is no operation in SVG (yet) that allows you to stroke the stroke.
You could perhaps make something that looks like it by remaking the
polyline into a path shape, so that it can have both a fill and a stroke.
Another way might be to have two polylines overlap, one with the
stroke-width=10 and the other with stroke-width=2, but it's not really the
same.

Hope this helps
/Erik