Eyal Oren wrote:

> Please also see the paper [1] that I will present in the SemWiki workshop.
> In sect. 2 we analyse various semantic wikis and their annotation
> capabilities.
> Being a bit crystallised already, I hope that it provides a good starting
> point for this discussion. We should indeed extend it beyond the annotation
> and the representation, e.g. versioning, UI, access control.

Some of this is already covered in the semantic wiki state of the art
paper draft.
http://wiki.ontoworld.org/index.php/Semantic_Wiki_State_of_The_Art_Paper
We should expand and streamline the features list on that page.

BTW I added the features in [1] (and more) to the ontoworld wiki as
attributes. Eventually all features mentioned in the state of the art
paper should show up there I think.

> [1] http://www.eyaloren.org/pubs/semwiki2006.pdf.

Regards
Malte