On 17 Mar 2011, at 00:25, David Tarrant wrote:

>>> 6.6. Adding Content to a Resource
>
> I'll get onto this and point, just as a pointer however look at the 'Creating
> a folder' section in the GDocs API.

This whole area of SWORD (secs 6.4-6.6) is effectively doing the same job as
CMIS. Is there a good reason for creating a new spec here?

If these kinds of operations (remotely manipulating the content of virtual
packages) are part of the core functions of SWORD, should it be a profile of
CMIS rather than AtomPub?