About i have told a little bit earlier, i already have started to try
select some tickets that needs to be checked or are a little bit
simple.

Unfortunately, even i would want to help (which i did in the past), i
cannot due to a thight shedule and a second job.
I will try however to select some tickets that are from plugins made
by the sf Team or core that a little bit easy, and i will try to make
a new thread and see if anyone id bidding for. This might help you and
your team focus on SF 2.

Alecs

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Fabien Potencier
<fabien.potenc...@symfony-project.com> wrote:

> On 1/25/10 4:18 PM, Alexandru-Emil Lupu wrote:
>>
>> If Fabien wants and allows me, i could try to restart the
>> "1Day1Ticket" project, but for that i would need some users that are
>> willing to help.
>
> I think that there is no need for a 1Day1Ticket initiative to start helping.
> Asking people to fix 1 ticket a day is bound to fail. I would rather prefer
> to have a large number of people helping from time to time, the best they
> can.
>
> Let's take one simple example, related to the Definitive guide: there is a
> ticket (somewhere) that ask for the screenshots that illustrate the
> definitive guide to be updated (for new symfony versions and to have images
> in color). That's something very easy to do, for anyone willing to help. And
> it provides great value to the book. Sure, it takes a lot of time, but
> that's a good starting point if you want to help us improve symfony.
>
> Fabien

Have a nice day!
Alecs

As programmers create bigger & better idiot proof programs, so the
universe creates bigger & better idiots!
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu
Tel: (+4)0722 621 280