I agree with this proposition. I'm new on the mailing list, I use sf1.4
because some specific plugins do not exist on sf2 for now... but my mailbox
is completely overwhelmed by emails irrelevant for me.

I guess a number of people will continue to use sf1 until sf2 is stable and
presents the same level of plugins (or at least to migration their existing
production) and for those people it will be useful to have there mails not
lost in the middle of the sf2 question.

Steph

security at symfony-project.com